Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The whole gangs here


Not a great picture but at least it is photographic evidence that all 9 of us were together!
It was good to see everyone even if the situation wasn't a happy one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty cool picture! Thanks for posting it!

Debbs said...

i think it's an awesome picture and [this one's for you auntie] ... i LOVE that outfit i'm wearing :-)

Charlie said...

lol. that's funny deb. For those of you who weren't there, while watching the slide show of years past Auntie's most common comment was "i LOVED that outfit!" followed closely by "i LOVED that hairdo!"

There is a similar picture of all of us at Grandpa's funeral. Someone should post that one as well.

Dan Ward said...

I'm sure the picture at Grandpa's funeral was not done digitally. I have never seen the picture.

Charlie said...

All I know is... My botox is wearing off, and "i LOVE my outfit".

David said...

If we can find it it would be easy to Scan