So one question...do we get those cool matching swim caps? I like matching attire....
The Scottsdale Ward's are considering the TRI....however....you had to do the Olymipic one...don't they have a side sprint for newbies?
You all better be logging those workout into WOWY!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I see why they made you a coach. You're brutal! It's thanksgiving. Shouldn't you be eating pie or something? (lol) Sheesh!
Yes you get one of those cool matching swim caps. In fact they make you wear it.
No Sprint in the Spud, but the swim is down stream so it's more of a float. You can also do it as a team if you don't want to do it all. But even a fat guy like me can make it so just sign up.
Not training today it's time to eat turky and watch football
GO BSU!
Wimps.
I made dinner for 17 people AND ran a 5K. It wasn't my best time, but still ... now if I just had the technical accumen to record this on Coach Muah's website, I'd be playing the game ....!
Post a Comment