Tuesday, November 20, 2007

If the fire pit could talk

What would it say?

6 comments:

Charlie said...

It would say, "enough with the marshmellows already! I'm getting a little wide around the edges."

Michael said...

I think today it would say, man its cold around here, when am I getting my winter blanket of snow?

Anonymous said...

I heard a lot of yarns over the years and some of them are told the same way twice.

Debbs said...

if i've told you once i've told you a thousand times, don't throw plastic in here ... or maybe that was Uncle Kelly :-)

David said...

That Fire pit has been great. The best times have been long after dark when coyotes are howling and all the stars are out. Not a lot a talking then, mostly just enjoying forest and feeling like you are a million miles away from the normal world.

Dan Ward said...

The fire pit would say "Make sure you have the hose out here before you start me up" but that could have been grandpa as well!