Sunday, July 27, 2008

A typical GA Smile



You see a lot of smiles like this in Georgia, especially in the country. Granted those smiles are usually worn by 35 year olds instead of kids but Chas is doing his best to 'fit in' with the locals!

Chas is losing teeth at a record pace. The only remaining front tooth is hangin on by a thread!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the tooth fairy might have to file for Chapter 11! Chas, toothless or not you're still a good looking kid.
Grandpa

Michael said...

Toothless kids are cute and cheep....no place to put braces on.

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty wild smile!!!

Mom said...

Great smile, Chas. Don't let your Dad tease you too much--I think he looked like that once himself. Keep on smiling.

P.S. Does anyone know how come I can't post on this site unless I have posted on the Pig blog?

Kathy said...

OH Chas.... braces are yet to come! love Greatest Auntie Kathy