Sunday, July 13, 2008
Don't miss the tour
I did not get much of a bike ride in today (I have a sore knee), but we did do Brent's other favorite thing to do this time of year. We get up early everyday to watch the tour. It is one of the only sporting events that Lana and I both like to watch. If you can't see the race on TV you can check it out on line. http://www.letour.fr/indexus.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I flip past the tour almost as fast as the riders on the bikes. I respect what these guys do but I just can't watch it on TV!
I don't think I like to watch an entire race, but it is fun to see the highlights. I watched the Tour of Utah last year and it was fun to see them come screaming by in a tight pack taking corners at 30 MPH......if you ever get a chance to see one of these races its worth standing outside to see it.
Thats true Michael. When they go downhill it is amazing! Like hockey and baseball I'm sure it is much more exciting in person.
I'm sure that is why people came out to watch us in the spudman. We are very exciting athletes live. I provide the slow motion views compared to the other racers.
Post a Comment