I saw Charlie's post about his swimming and I thought I would post this picture. If you don't know our kids are all swimmers and swim on a summer swim team. We were watching the Olympic trials on sunday night. It came on late here so the kids were wearing pajamas. I thought it was cute how the girls got right up close so they could see all the action. I'm not sure my neck could take watching tv at that angle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey I watch swimming that is how I train for the Spud. Speaking of training for the Spud, it's time to start my bike training. You can join me the Tour de France starts on this week on the 5th.
http://www.letour.fr/us/homepage_horscourseTDF.html
That is so cute!!!!! I love that picture!
Eso es tan lindo!!!!! Me encanta esa foto!
Вот так cute !!!!! Мне нравится, что фото!
Cute!
Dave, I train for the spud by swimming and thinking about running and biking. I think it's going to kill me dead. This year's spud is BYOC (bring your own coffin).
Chuck,
The swim is easy. If I were you I would train by getting on your bike and riding it as much as you can. The bike ride is 24 miles but is pretty flat. I trained by riding bountiful blvd. That was a good road ride.
It will be BYOC for sure for me. Not only am I out of shape but next week I am going to scout camp. The food is always good and they have way too much of it. I have been getting up every day to watch the tour. So I am almost ready for the bike ride.
Post a Comment