Wednesday, June 18, 2008

About a month ago Dad/Uncle Doug talked to Kelly when the water was as high as it is predicted to get to this weekend and he was not seeing any issue then. I would guess the water will keep flowing down the creek bed and wont bother any of the homes along the creek.

I never thought Jackson Lake would get full this year but with water flows like they are seeing now it will be.


6 comments:

Dan Ward said...

Given how empty those reservoirs were six months ago it is amazing that they are full now. Glad someone has water!

Michael said...

I spoke to Kelly last night the creek is behaving itself. The main channel is on the far side of the creek bed and it is flowing into our side down by Sherif's place where there is rip-rap to protect the bank.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=riw&gage=pacw4&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

http://www.usbr.gov/pn/hydromet/burtea.cfm

I should have put those in yesterday.

David said...

Wow it looks like Palisades could fill this year. Did not think you would see it full for many years, if ever.

Mike are you going to get up to see Pacific creek? I know you have always wanted to see it when it was full!

David said...

Dan you have lots of water. You are a WA Ward now! Get used to seeing green.

Charlie said...

That's an interresting post Mike. Thanks!

David said...

Jackson is now full! The whold system is now up to 83% Wow!