It is tradition to toss you warm up clothing into the trees they gather them up and give them to those in need later.
The five of us in our new red finisher shirts.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
The Big Race
Spokane hosts the largest timed road race in the Country. Bloomsday has around 50,000 runners walkers and wheelchair or stroller riders. We do it almost every year it's lots of fun. We had great weather this year and all 5 of did the race. If you are ever in Spokane the 1st weekend in may it is an event not to be missed.
Walking to the start line we started over an hour after the elite runners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All right WA Wards--way to go--I'm proud of all of you--and red is definitely a good color on all of you. I like the clothes in the trees--maybe next year you could take some of my pjs and throw them up. It makes me happy to see my kids and grandkids doing good things together!
Pretty cute! Love that Spokane Waterfront!
I love the clothes in the trees too! and I love Mom's idea of the pj's in the tree =)
Ditto ditto ditto Mom and Kate. Looks like a lot of fun. You guys have WAY too much fun up there in Spokane. I wonder how they got all the clothes OUT of the trees? Do they have a big clothes removing machine or do they have a monkey (read: little kid) climb up there and get them all? I used to love to climb trees, but those don't look like good climbers to me.
Thanks for sharing the memory.
Post a Comment