Thursday, December 3, 2009

Visit with Grandma

We had a great time in Utah for Thanksgiving. I'm so glad our family got to go and be with Amy and her family my Mom, Uncle Kelly and Grandma. We had a nice time Thanksgiving day and I think we all stuffed our selves silly including Grandma!! Here's a few pictures from our visits to see her at her new home. Only once did I cry when we had to leave her, it was a little hard to see her sitting alone as we walked out. But, the next time I saw her she said to me "You know Jenny I'm really happy to be here" and that made me smile. Here's a few pictures of us at her place.
Grandma with the great-grandkids, Kendall would not get in it

Me and Grandma

Amy and Grandma

1 comment:

David said...

Looks like you had a great visit. I am glad she is enjoying her new home. We are looking forward to seeing her and her new home when we go down for Christmas.